enVision Plotter Series
The enVision series 375 (15" tabletop) or 750 (30" self-standing) sprocket-feed plotters, are designed for the rigours of everyday use while offering the ultimate in speed, reliability and durability. The enVision series runs on Gerber OMEGA™ software, as well as most popular design software platforms supporting HP-GL. With ultra-precise tracking and simple material loading the Gerber enVision series are the fastest sprocket-fed plotters on the market.
Features & Benefits
- Design - Print - Cut. The enVision Plotter Series is part of the Gerber digital production system: a complete Print-to-Cut solution for durable graphics!
- Fully compatible with Gerber OMEGA™ design software and Gerber EDGE® series printed graphics
- Capable of cutting a wide variety of materials with variable thickness. From standard vinyls to sandblast stencil
- Compatible with leading design and cut software
- Cutting, pen plotting and pouncing
"We pride ourselves on high standards and attention to detail, with this in mind we have found that in every area Spectrum Digital Services exceed our expectations. They are the most reliable and courteous of companies to deal with. They will always go that extra mile to ensure that their clients are well looked after and get the best service possible. We work in the signage industry where deadlines are important and downtime for our clients cost money in terms of poor quality and late deliveries but Spectrum Digital Services are always on hand to deliver outstanding service, support and expertise in getting us back on track. We now have been with Spectrum Digital Services for the past 6 years and highly rate them in business"
Blair Scales, General Manager at Ballast Signs